wisteria winds….

ripplespeak
It’s been a week of wild winds
that ruffle and tossle the wisteria
as she lets down her hair.
ripplespeak
I gave myself a “pass” on the post
I’m still whisking
and wandered offroad
watching brisk billows
stir up the whitecaps of Spring.
ripplespeak
I just had to pull over
and watch them bloom
and breathe in all this sweet goodness
ripplespeak
and let it nuzzle my spirit.
May it nuzzle yours:)

Comments

1. Nuzzle it did. Thank you for sharing 🙂

2. wow ..they are so very special ..I am posting my wisteria photos this week as well .. I love the wildness you bring to them and oh the aroma of spring wrapped in the blossoms here …blessings friend!!

3. I love the beauty of it all. It's amazing to see the delicate beauty that emerges from the woody branches. What is your climate zone. I think that it would be too cold to grow wisteria around her. We are in zone 4b

4. Just Be Real says

Oh my goodness Jen, how ever so lovely. God's nature is unbelievable and such a reminder that He is in control. Thank you so much for sharing dear one. Blessings and much hugs to you.

5. This is such a beautiful flower, I just love it and we don't have it here, at lease none that I recognize 🙂 Thanks for sharing your fab photos and don't let the wind blow you too far away! Strong winds here too, but cold, keeps us in winter coats yet!

6. rachel awes says

how i love this nuzzle!
    these are like candy
    from heaven! eeeeeee!
    xoxox

7. PaperPumpkin says

Oh boy, is this ever nuzzling me!!!! I LOVE this post and I love wisteria! (I even have wisteria draping down in my dining area, on border wallpaper). I have never seen them so lavendar in color in this sunshine of yours! Gorgeous, jennifer, thank you. ~kath

8. to be embraced
    by a cloud of lavender
    is the best
    kind of springtime
    hug

9. I am not sure there is a better flower than wisteria. I dream of having an old home some day with a pagoda coverd in wisteria in the backyard.

10. it's wildly blooming here too. it never ceases to amaze me, the way it climbs and the the beauty as it fills out and pops!!! and the smell, just glorious!!

11. What vivid, bodacious images of a favourite bloom.

12. Erin Butson says

Hi Jennifer, This is gorgeous. overwhelming. Thank you for sharing it with us.

13. To early for wisteria here…. ground covered in snow this morning (now melted) but looking forward to ours coming out soon. But…. what a wonderful day! I received my package of goodies from you, and everything is just so lovely, and so me! I'm going to get around to doing a new post sometime this week, and will definitely include my lovely cards. Thank you so much for the seeds… I always pick up a basil plant each year, but I'm going to go ahead and start these sweeties inside. Jennifer, your art is just as beautiful as your poetry and you. I'm so happy to have met you through our blogs! Isn't life grand?!
    dulcy

14. Kathryn Glover says

I love wisteria, but the time is not right where I live in Connecticut. I still see my snowdrops! Nothing is out yet….I love your poetry and song about the earth…and art as well. Come visit me….

15. what a beautiful life is purple…..we still have only brown around here and it's starting to be really depressing. thanks for the lift.

16. Just Be Real says

Hugs to you Jen! Thank you for being who you are….. Real. Blessings.

17. Oh if I could be there I would want to nuzzle that beautiful site and fragrance standing right beside you Jen! I understand you so fully because I am a nature girl and it's in nature where I can hear and see God speak so clearly to me through beauty like this.

Thank you for sharing your loves with us!
    ♥Lee Ann

18. Oh if I could be there I would want to nuzzle that beautiful site and fragrance standing right beside you Jen! I understand you so fully because I am a nature girl and it's in nature where I can hear and see God speak so clearly to me through beauty like this.

Thank you for sharing your loves with us!
    ♥Lee Ann

19. Barefoot from Heaven says

Oh Spring just peeped around the corner carefully in my neck of the woods….but luuuuf to see these pink wonderness.
    Happy day my friend.
    Dagmar

20. I had to come back again to look at your wisteria and dream.

21. LindyLouMac in Italy says

So so beautiful I love wisteria, I think ours will be blooming within a week or so.